The AI revolution and where AOGP is going with it for Indy Scientology

• The AI revolution and where AOGP is going with it for Indy Scientology

Posted by Jonathan on April 15, 2023 at 9:47 pm

So what’s this all about?

Well, suffice it to say Earth’s computing technology has advanced to the point where Independent Scientology can have its own Chat GPT’esque “oracle” for all of the Data we have in Scientology and Dianetics that is in PDF, Word, Text, or any other kind of written format. that includes video, also. What this means is a person can ask the program on our website(s) a question about anything in Dianetics and Scientology that we have in our archives, and receive an instant answer from ALL of the data that LRH ever spoke about on that subject, with citations, and give a completely accurate representation to it without bias. Let that sink in for a moment… (Jeopardy music plays)

The replies will only be as good as the data we put in, which will be represented by at least 4500 lecture transcripts, all of the Technical and Policy volumes, all of LRH’s books, Executive Orders, FLAG Orders, etc., etc. This is the absolute first time this will be done by any Organization in or out of the church. It truly is a watershed moment for all Scientologists in or out of the church.

Anyone will be able to find every reference on a floating needle ever written and be able to ask unintelligent or intelligent questions about them. Just like you would a Case Supervisor, or Qual consultant. Faster, more accurate, and with citations to every answer preventing verbal data from occurring.

Later on down the road, we will be adding the altered texts by the church, so researchers can see in real time a comparative list of omissions, changes, additions, and more to the original text with but a mere question or two.

Ever since our AI podcast a few weeks ago, I have been researching and the time has come to put that research into action.

The world as we know it is going to change DRAMATICALLY in the next 24-36 months and we absolutely must ride the Tsunami of the next “Industrial Revolution” of our lifetimes or be left behind. If we accurately predict and respond to this revolution with an accurate correct estimation of effort, we all will be very secure in our dynamics, flourishing and prospering using the tech in having done so.

In short, this world will never be the same, for the better, practically overnight for all of us. Not just trained individuals but ALL of us.

The best part, it will be absolutely FREE for everyone from AOGP as a gift to everyone.

As an added bonus, in the very near future, the researcher will be able to have the answers to their questions read to them in LRH’s voice at the time of the Saint Hill Special Briefing course if they wish. Brought to you by advances in AI voice reconstruction and cloning.

Note: We are going to add a bit of video primer to bring everyone up to speed first as a quick hatting action on the 16th in this thread.

We hope you are as excited as we are about this project! Please post all questions, ideas, considerations, thoughts, and or feelings in this thread so it is easy to find for everyone as we take this amazing journey together.

ML,

All of us at AOGP

Unknown Member replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • Lisa

April 16, 2023 at 11:03 am

Really cool!

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 16, 2023 at 3:06 pm

Here is the first in a series of videos I promised last night to bring you up to speed on how all this works. this one is on Large Language Models. This is what we will be using and basically what all the media attention is about with ChatGPT for example:

https://youtu.be/UCg8W236vfw

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 18, 2023 at 4:30 pm

Here is the second in the series of short videos explaining where we are headed with our model and what it will be trained on.

Which will be the English language (think Key to Life), Dianetics and Scientology (everything LRH mentioned), and a few other things like all definitions that were used by LRH for real English words, metaphors, turn-of-phrase, etc.

Keep that in mind while watching. 🤓

Please give us your thoughts, also! We really want to start the discussion on this!

https://youtu.be/hfIUstzHs9A

• David

April 19, 2023 at 3:12 am

Ok, so that sounds like an awful lot of old fashioned “Data Entry”. How will this tech transfer to the chatbot go down?

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 19, 2023 at 7:59 am

We upload it to the server, it scans the PDF (rasterizes them) and puts the contents in the LLM (large language model) database as vectors or points in a 3D “cloud” of information.

I’ll post a video on this for Wednesday’s video.

Production is under way on our Oracle platform as of yesterday! 😁🤓❤️

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 19, 2023 at 8:20 am

This next video in the hatting series gives great detail on how the LLM (in this video’s case Chat GPT, ours is actually more intuitive in some ways but they are very similar in most regards) uses the information once it scans the PDF’s by rasterizing (converts an image stored as an outline) into pixels that can be displayed on a screen, printed or interpreted into text in memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRSBzXzavo

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 22, 2023 at 7:15 pm

Status update on the Oracle coding step.

We will have the installation and delivery of the Oracle code, version 1.0, on Monday afternoon US time.

Uploading PDFs will commence on Tuesday in earnest, with a slight bit of testing prior to ensure functionality.

We had a very brief conversation with the programmer yesterday and everything is going great!

~ Jonathan

• Jonathan

Organizer
    April 26, 2023 at 6:00 pm

Oracle Update:

We have the application installed on AWS at Amazon. It IS working. There are a few little bugs we are working out one at a time, but it DOES work! 🤓Even with just a few PDFs uploaded and digested, it’s incredible what we can do with it and what it means for Independent Scientology.

We’re also looking at getting PDF links in the references it provides that go to the AOGP qual library!

Another update tomorrow!😁

• Jonathan

Organizer
    May 6, 2023 at 7:52 pm

The Oracle is in it’s second phase of coding currently, we are adding new features to it and a much larger Pinecone vector database, giving it a lot more capability, as well as a better user interface.

More updates very coming soon!

• Jonathan

Organizer
    May 14, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Well, after a couple weeks of going back to the roots of the situation and re-researching, I really think we’ve got a winner with the Oracle. It will be a bit different than previously imagined originally, however it is much more intelligent than I ever thought possible and is basically the digital version of the MIND of Scientology data, both Tech bulletins and lectures from 1950 to 1986, and ALL of the LRH Policy (Admin tech too). As was originally envisioned, everything is cross referenced and cited, references cited are downloadable at a click of your mouse, just as it would be in a College atmosphere. It’s pretty incredible to have such a capability at your fingertips. I’m truly humbled by the capability it has and what it means for study and correct application in the future with Independent Scientology for students of the subject, auditors,Pre-clears, and new public alike.😛

You can actually have an intelligent conversation on any subject with the references and dig as deep as you want in a particular dates, lecture series, or topics. Keep in mind when looking at the images below the data being used is only the Briefing Course lectures data for the sample output images. I have yet to train it on all of the Tech Volumes OR all of the Lectures, this is only the beginning. Just WOW!…

• Lisa

May 15, 2023 at 12:42 pm

So exciting! I love this version!

• David

May 14, 2023 at 11:02 pm

Does your database contain any of the BTB volumes? What has been your experience with those and were they available when you trained? I know I wrote that I thought they were ordered to be removed by RTC after 1982 but I never really had an R on their utility to auditors and C/S’s in the HGC at the time.

• Jonathan

Organizer
      May 15, 2023 at 12:12 am

The BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins) were almost all originally HCOBs before becoming BTBs, so we are sticking with the original HCOBs instead. The BTBs were canceled by LRH because they were not authorized by him in the first place per Dan Koon, and they had a lot of alter-is in them also. One of the biggest alter-is’es was in Standardianetic Procedure, when Ron found out about it, that started the evolution that would become New Era Dianetics and its release not long after.

• Jonathan

Organizer
      May 15, 2023 at 12:14 am

When I trained at FLAG, that was all that was available at the time, was the 1975 (BTB Vols) Tech volumes.

• Unknown Member

May 15, 2023 at 6:27 pm

Correct dictionaries — correct definitions — should be a part of this. As you mentioned with Key to Life. I would see the need for the “Hard to Find” indexes as found in every org. I seem to recall a compilation of them into one, formally issued Hard to Find in soft copy. I may even have one — if you don’t. As well, integration with Webster’s 1828, and dictionaries contemporary to Ron’s tenure (1950s – ‘80s), omitting present-day garbage jargon and illiterate definitions. Webster’s 1828 is a supreme dictionary for getting to the bottom of words.

• Jonathan

Organizer
      May 16, 2023 at 11:05 am

Yes, most definitely! The issue we are currently having is that many of the PDFs we have in the field are images made into a PDF and not truly a PDF text. Which means they have to be OCR’ed (optical character recognition’ed) first by something like say the Adobe Acrobat DC. Which is a necessary evil. If anyone would like to help with the project, (it doesn’t take too long on each document) on these files please (in the photo) please let us know. We have more to add too to the dictionaries but this is a great start, the majority of these along with some of the original books need to be “characterized” from their image state to be ingested into the Oracle and then can be assimilated to then ask questions etc.

• Unknown Member

May 16, 2023 at 3:41 pm

I’d like to give it a try.

• Unknown Member

September 27, 2023 at 7:03 am

So last year I played with an app called replica, it’s an ai that replicates your personality and is essentially an ai version of you that can live on. I digress, while toying with it I thought “how amazing would ai be with Scientology data” It would be un aberrated in terms of the reactive mind. What an opportunity for Scientology to advance! Then I see you are working on this, how exciting!!